Saturday, May 19, 2007

Let The Summer Commence!


Hello All,

This will just be a quick post. Finals are done and, let me tell you, I'm glad they're over. Whew! So, I have a few announcements and links:

1) I'm going on vacation next week. I'll be spending some quiet time at the Society of Saint John the Evangelist in Cambridge, MA. They are an Episcopal monastic community. Now you might think that monks were only around during the days of knights and Robin Hood, or that they are only Roman Catholic. Neither of those things is true! Check them out here.

2) Once I get back from vacation I'm going to start my summer internship - as a chaplain in a CPE program at St. Luke's Hospital. I'll still be working at BUMC, but probably won't be quite as visible. If you want to learn more about CPE (Clinical Pastoral Education) check out the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education here.

3) And finally, I've launched a new blog site specifically for the summer mission trip to Toronto. You can only post or comment if you are going on the trip, but feel free to give it a look by clicking the link over in the link section.

OK folks, hope you are all doing well. I'll catch ya later - drop me a line if you get a chance. And keep an eye out for email updates throughout the summer!

Know that I pray for you all.

Grace and Peace,
Kevin